Internship IT/AI (f/m/d)
Cologne, Germany or remote
Starting in August for 3 months
AI and IT have always excited you and you want to take on new challenges? During your work in the area of AI/IT, challenging tasks will be assigned directly to you and you will support us in current projects.
What you'll do:
- You will assist us in further automating our platform.
- You will help to advance our system stack.
- You will develop ideas and set up new projects independently.
- You will be responsible for enhancing our AI search engine.
- You will help to further develop our CRM and support our day-to-day IT operations.
- You will have the opportunity to work on other activities that are aligned with your interests (e.g., social media campaigns, advert design, market strategy, SEO…).
Who we're looking for:
- Currently, you are studying (business-) informatics or any related university program with good results.
- You speak fluent English and you have good intercultural and communication skills.
- You already have some practical working experience with Python and first experiences with Selenium.
- You are able to prioritize tasks and work on different projects at the same time.
- You are good at analyzing and solving problems, and you learn quickly.
- You like a challenge, exciting projects and a lot of responsibility.
What we offer:
- An international team with an agile mindset, a steep learning curve and opportunities to fully utilize your skillset in a startup environment.
- Flexibility to spend your working time between your own home and our offices.
- Individual trainings to build your skills in various fields related to our business.
- New work office spaces in Düsseldorf, Cologne and Mumbai with a variety of amenities like barista station, tabletop football, a roof top terrace and a great atmosphere.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects independently and as part of a committed team.
- A learning environment that lets you get to know your team members at exciting company events.
- We celebrate diversity. We are committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19:
Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
If you want to apply, please send us your CV to email@example.com
Head of People & Strategic Relations