Internship Business Development & Project Support (f/m/d)
Düsseldorf or Cologne, Germany or remote
Now, Duration 3-6 months
Ready to learn, develop your skills and innovate the independent freelance market?
Our business development & project support internship gives you the opportunity to advance your knowledge in the business and consulting sector.
Are you up to the challenge? Then apply now!
What you'll do:
- You will help to advance our global consulting network.
- You will develop ideas and set up new projects independently.
- You will be working on a wide variety of projects, supporting our day-to-day operations.
- You will drive the development of new channels and approaches to acquire customers.
- You will analyze the market for different potential customers (new trends, customer behavior, competition…) and propose an action plan based on your conclusions.
- You will have the opportunity to work on other activities that are aligned with your interests (e.g., social media campaigns, advert design, market strategy, SEO…)
Who we're looking for:
- Currently, you are studying and keen to get practical experience in business and consulting topics and can present good results.
- You speak fluent English and you have good intercultural and communication skills. Additional knowledge in other languages is considered a plus.
- At best, you already have some practical working experience, have a demonstrable affinity with start-ups and are fascinated by what we do.
- You are good at analyzing and solving problems, and you learn quickly.
- You like a challenge, exciting projects and a lot of responsibility.
What we offer:
- An international team with an agile mindset, a steep learning curve and opportunities to fully utilize your skillset in a startup environment.
- Flexibility to spend your working time between your own home and our offices.
- Individual trainings to build your skills in various fields related to our business.
- New work office spaces in Düsseldorf, Cologne and Mumbai with a variety of amenities like barista station, tabletop football, a roof top terrace and a great atmosphere.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects independently and as part of a committed team.
- A learning environment that lets you get to know your team members at exciting company events.
- We celebrate diversity. We are committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19:
Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
If you want to apply, please send us your CV to email@example.com
Head of People & Strategic Relations